Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Pipers Farm
We are all friendly, passionate creative thinkers and doers, who believe in our mission of producing good food, using good ethical methods of farming. We are a forward-thinking, exciting company with strong ethics and values on a mission to bring our ethically and sustainably produced food to more homes across the country.
As a thriving eCommerce business, we are looking to strengthen our Digital Marketing team off the back of significant growth in recent years. This is a really exciting opportunity to work across a whole range of digital marketing channels and really drive awareness, engagement, and traffic to a high-end, fast-growing brand that is focused on sustainability.
Reporting to the Channel Marketing Manager, your role will be centred around optimising the customer experience online and supporting this fast-paced company in acquiring new and maintaining existing customers. Key areas of the role will include; content copywriting, social media management, email marketing, managing influencer, and partnership campaigns, and supporting our paid media channels.
You'll be working to deliver marketing plans to achieve business and brand objectives and develop multi-channel campaigns alongside the marketing team and our agency partners. This varied role will see you support the marketing team with administrative tasks as well as the opportunity to take on more creative aspects of the role in a fast-growth environment.
Within the nature of this role, we are looking for someone who is a data-driven, analytical, and collaborative individual. Someone who is comfortable working in a target-driven Digital Marketing role.
This is a really exciting opportunity for you to take a broad eCommerce role and put your stamp on it, taking the business from strength to strength.
There is plenty of opportunity for growth within the business for the right candidate.
- You will work closely within the marketing team to execute the marketing plan
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day execution of promotional activities
- Adapt marketing activities to maximise sales in each digital marketing channel
- Support the creation of digital marketing content for email, social and paid media ad campaigns
- Monitor analytics to measure performance of activity
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Experience in a similar Digital Marketing role
- Strong copywriter and familiar with eCommerce content management systems
- A positive attitude and willingness to solve problems
- Great organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of brand tone of voice
- Ability to juggle various projects
- Enjoy and thrive in a target-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload effectively and efficiently
- A strong eye for detail
- An analytical, organised approach to a busy workload
- Comfortable working with data and numbers
- A passion for artisan food and sustainability
- Able to use Photoshop and ideally additional Adobe packages such as Illustrator (not a requirement)
Please click apply now to send your CV and cover letter.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £27k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£30k - £35k Annual