Service Desk Application Assistant (M/F/D) for multinational client in Amsterdam (off-site)
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for an Application Assistant (M/F/D) for multinational client in Amsterdam (off-site)
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
- Assessing individual cases to ensure that they have been created in accordance with relevant Agency standards requirements,
- Ensuring that that issues on EV registration queries have been solved JIRA
- Providing support to external stakeholders in below areas: reporting obligations of the various stakeholders;
- Quality management and maintenance of registration data - data management
- Supporting continuous improvement through identification and implementation of process improvements/simplifications in conjunction with the business requirements.
Educational and experience
- Secondary Education attested by a diploma and at least 3 years of professional experience as IT Service Desk Assistant
- ITIL V3 foundation certification would be an asset
- Previous experience using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk management tool would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in any of the following technologies at a low to medium level would be an advantage: Java, Hibernate; Lucene; HTML, Camel; Spring; Struts; JSTL; Oracle DBMS; BEA WebLogic; CVS;
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications such as MS Office, Windows 7 and 10,
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in Englis
- Previous IT Service Desk experience;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Attention to details
- Conflict management
- Reporting skills
- Team player with a willingness to offer and provide help to non-technical users;
- The ability to work in unusual situations, flexibility and a willingness to undertake tasks not directly related to the job description;
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation
- Ability to handle a constantly changing flow of traffic
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills,
Only European candidates (preferably from EU member states) will be accepted.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 38 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.