Senior Implementation Consultant (Payroll Software)
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Access Group
** This role can be based remotely anywhere in the UK or Ireland **
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Proactively manage client implementations to support the project manager and Fusion Acceleration Team Leader in ensuring that they operate to time and within budget whilst identifying further opportunities to streamline delivery either via approach, documentation, product enhancements or any other area
• Undertake user training on all Pay related aspects of the Software product set
• Lead internal initiatives to support the goals of the Fusion Acclerartion Team
• Carrying out on site or remote consultancy as directed by the Access Project Manager
• Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success
• Assist the product team with developing system documentation as required
• Assist the product team with developing training materials as required
• Remain up to date with software changes
• Provide advice and guidance to customers on system usage
• Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
• Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the client's needs are met.
• Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
• Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures
As a well-rounded senior Implementation Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience in a consultancy / implementation role with a SAAS Payroll provider
• Up to date knowledge of UK payroll legalisation, industry standards & processes
• Knowledge of Irish payroll legislation would be an advantage
• Three years system implementation experience delivering to external facing customers
• Ability to map to 3rd party GL requirements and reconcile back credit/debit codes
• Strong analytical apporoach with an emphasis on process and product improvement
• Ability to create documentation to support new processes and implementation approaches
• Previous experience of SQL, PL/SQL or report writing are desirable but not essential
• Best practice HR, payroll or related business process and project experience
• End to end systems testing and UAT experience including parallel running
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Office suite proficiency
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Time management and ability to prioritise
• Strong commercial acumen and business analysis experience
• Experience of presenting to clients at end user up to C level
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
A Competitive Salary
Giving Back/Charity days
6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£450 - £500 Daily