Dublin Legal Review Team Lead
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Arcus Search
My client is one of Irelands largest law firms who has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and internally to its business.
An excellent opportunity exists for a Legal Review Analyst Team Lead to join my clients Data Projects Group (DPG). The working environment is challenging, fast paced and dynamic and presents an excellent opportunity to secure an interesting and exciting legal role within the Firm.
DPG has a dedicated team of lawyers, e-discovery technical managers, project managers, and paralegals providing a managed delivery service to my clients customers. By using state of the art legal technology DPG ensures the efficient and on-time delivery of client mandates.
The candidate will be responsible for managing teams of legal review analysts across multiple projects and reporting to Senior Associates on all ongoing projects and tasks. They will be able to manage a large team of people and coordinate the assignment and completion of tasks. They will be responsible for the management of administration matters across the team. They will be responsible for assisting in the management of large eDiscovery projects in challenging deadlines, managing review teams, liaising directly with Senior Associates and Partners running the projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of litigation life cycle, excellent understanding of the EDRM, and Irish best practice discovery principles, familiarity with Irish privilege and Data Protection laws would be beneficial but not essential;
- Previous experience eDiscovery or litigation experience essential;
- Familiarity with eDiscovery platforms such as Relativity is an advantage;
- Excellent excel skills;
- Experience in management of a large team of people and coordinating and managing the completion of assigned tasks and reporting on status of tasks.
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- A high degree of initiative with leadership skills;
- An ability to multi-task and take ownership of the end to end delivery of a task;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to prioritise work effectively;
- An ability to work effectively within a team;
- A flexible positive attitude towards work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant 3rd level Degree/Diploma in Law, Business, Finance or a related discipline;
- Commensurate experience working in law firm or eDiscovery Provider;
- Strong general administration skills with strong word processing skills and experience with document management systems.
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, please apply now for an immediate response!