Azure Developer and Platform engineer-partially remote-Sweden
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Our client is searching for someone who is a problem solver and has a curious mindset for this Azure Developer and platform engineer position. In this role you will be expected to conduct technical investigations, infrastructure setup, software deployments as well as development and bug fixing of existing software services. You will also apply accumulated knowledge of the technologies into business contexts.
If you are self driven, can work well both independently and in a team, adaptable to fast and frequently changing environments then this is the role for you!
An ideal candidate should have:
- Bsc in Computer science, Mathematics or a similar field
- Strong understanding and technical exposure to Azure cloud technologies and concepts.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments, eg load balancer/traffic manager config, Azure AD user and roles management, serverless deployments with Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Storage.
- Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal.
- In-depth hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure account/multi-tenant management, JWT, OAuth.
- Database Knowledge such as Cosmos DB, Redis, SQL Database/Azure DB for MySQL.
- Knowledge of core Azure related architecture (eg Virtual Network setup, DIP configuration, Virtual Machine handling, ADNS, Network Security Groups, Web Application Firewall).
- API Management and API usage experience (Swagger/OpenAPI).
- Experience from Azure Managed Apps.
- Experience from Event Driven Architecture and Google Pub/Sub or Azure Event Grid.
- Experience with building and provisioning using Docker & container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience with Open Source projects contributions or experience to handle version-controlled source code.
- General knowledge of Automation/Scripting skills.
Bonus if you have:
- DevOps experience with CI/CD.
- Experience in IoT solution is a big plus (eg IoT Hub, Azure Marketplace)
- Hands-on experience from IoT hardware
- Knowledge of Custom Vision tools and interest in AI
- Experience from designing Microservices is a plus.
Good written and verbal communication in English is also a must.
This is a remote role with an urgent hire - if this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply!