Modem Algorithm Researcher
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Our industry leading client is searching for a researcher within the field of modem algorithm for 5G and beyond.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience in wireless baseband algorithm development and a strong background in communications and signal processing, eg OFDM, MIMO and array processing, and a good understanding of PHY and MAC layers.
- A PhD degree in EE, wireless communication or equivalent background is highly preferable.
- An impressive list of papers and patents is a significant plus.
- Experience in Matlab, C, C++ languages, and Scripting (Perl, python, etc)
- The ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
The long-term goal and preference is onsite work in Lund, Sweden. It is also possible to start the position remotely.
This is an urgent hire so apply immediately!