Experienced Wireless Communication Researcher-Sweden-Urgent Hire
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Our industry leading client is searching for an experienced researcher within the field of wireless communication for the evolution of 5G and the emergence of 6G.
You will be part of one of the research teams, responsible for generating and evaluating innovative ideas for 5G and next generation radio networks and associated technologies and solutions.
The essential experience required is:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering Communications Systems or similar education is required.
- a background within the wireless communication industry as a researcher or a similar position, or a Ph.D. in an area relevant for the future generation of wireless communication systems
- Experience of innovation and IPR is a significant plus.
- An extensive academic network within the EU and also up to date knowledge about new research trends in academia
A successful candidate will also be:
- Highly motivated with good social skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
Remote working is possible for 2021 with expectations to move to onsite work in Lund, Sweden as a long term goal.
This is an urgent hire so if this sounds like you apply immediately!