Senior IT Auditor (Manufacturing) Dublin
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A great opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join the audit division at a leading manufacturing company in Dublin.
You will be a part of the team responsible for:
- Performing IT internal audits, verifying compliance with internal regulations and policies.
- Suggesting controls and best practices with the view of improving the IT control and recommending improvements
- Supporting in the development of local policies and procedures.
- Mentoring and training to learn and develop team's skills
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- A recognised IT/Internal Audit qualifications (CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CIMA or CIIA)
- Minimum 4 years of Big4 professional auditing firms experience or Experience in IT/Compliance/Risk Management positions in industry.
- Strong understanding of IT Controls and Risk
Other Desirable Skills:
- Other European Languages is a plus
What the position can offer you:
- A competitive salary of €60,000 - 65,000 depending on experience
- An attractive Benefits package
- A structured and purpose-built training programme