Oracle Fusion Development Lead, SOA (OSB), MFT.
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by ERPrecruit
I have a new long term contract opportunity for a senior Fusion Middleware development lead consultant. My client is implementing Oracle FUSION for 8 manufacturing plants throughout Europe. Project scope is: Finance and Procurement (indirect goods).
This project is based on a Global template delivered from Global HQ. Next to SaaS, there will be AIJ3 applications installed, communicating with FUSION through DataSpider and SOA Middleware, hosted in a datacentre in North America, with interfaces from EU offices to and from FUSION and the AIJ3 applications.
This role is to lead the Oracle Fusion Middleware development team. You will need to show significant project life cycle exposure, Oracle Fusion Middleware Development and team lead. Please include all details in full on your word version CV application.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA (OSB) MFT ( Oracle Managed File Transfer)
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Java, JDeveloper, WebLogic
- Business knowledge
- Experienced ERP implementation in accounting and purchasing, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Experienced Oracle ERP cloud (Fusion application) implementation
- Integration development experience, particularly with Oracle Fusion and SOA
- IT programming (SQL, PLSQL, Shell)
- WEB applications with multiple development
- Maintenance experience of web systems/Oracle DB
- Qualifications with basic knowledge of networks and server (Windows, Unix)
- Experience in leading development/maintenance of Legacy systems such as AS400 is recommended
- Office Tools
- MS Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- IT tools
- SQL Developer (Oracle Database)
- Unix command terminal, FTP
- iSeries terminal
Initially a 12 month contract with rates for services in Euro. Expenses paid separately and on top of the rate to include all travel, accommodation and Per Diem (where required).
To apply, please e-mail your latest English version CV in Word format to (see below) Immediate interviews are available for candidates with the correct skills, experience and availability.
Applicants must be able to work in Europe without further visa applications.