Modern Workplace Engineer
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Modern Workplace Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Understand customer needs & challenges & optimally support & deliver maximum value to them.
- Exchange directly with customers, end users & the team.
- Actively carry out Change Management.
- Hold responsibility for the further development & operation of services based on DevOps principles.
- Together with the team; proactively shape the further development of Modern Workplace Services with focus on customer experience & qualitative & economic KPIs.
- Ensure that technical services are scalable & multipliable through consistent standardization, modularization & automation.
- Carry out implementation as code (IaC, CaC, DSC) & automation using CI/CD pipelines & Scripting.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in implementing Modern Workplace Services as a Modern Workplace Engineer.
- Skills & experience in Azure AD, Intune & Device Management are essential.
- A strong & holistic understanding of M365/O365, Azure, Endpoint Management & the Microsoft DevOps Stack.
- Skilled & experienced in Modern Working Methods & increasing experience & productivity through state-of-the-art Modern Workplace Services.
- Enthusiastic about Agile organizations & Agile values (Lean, Kanban, DevOps).
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or similar.
- Ideally in possession of relevant certifications.
- Proactive, motivated, creative, collaborative & focused on continuous improvement.
- Confident, customer-oriented & a team-player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & ideally able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.