Java Developer - Spring Boot/Kafka/Big Data (w/m)
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Spring Boot/Kafka (w/m) vacancy for our Bern based client in the telecommunications sector.
- 5+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong background in working with Bash/CLI, Spring Boot, Kafka Streams, SQL,Neo4j, Elasticsearch, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory and Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Ansible
- General DevOps & CI/CD know-how with experience in building and deploying container-based micro-services in a continuous fashion
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
- Working with graph data to build and evolve data processing pipelines
- Analysing data to extract actionable insights
- Collaborating with engineers and data scientists on implementing and maintaining highly scalable applications
- Implementing and designing new application features and interfaces as well as enhancing existing capabilities
- Participating in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.