Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Rushworths
ServiceNow Developer, customer focussed, to lead solution design & development of ServiceNow for the business for a major housing association, NHG. ServiceNow development, configuration & administration, having led successful deployments. Coding & customising, supporting the resolution service requests, answering the "how to" technical & application questions. M365 .NET C# VB.NET
Notting Hill Genesis, NHG, was created in 2018 from two well-established housing associations and is now one of the largest in London and the South East, owning and managing c66,000 homes and employing around 2,000 people. It is committed to delivering housing affordable to all and providing a modern, digitally enabled housing service.
To achieve this NHG is undertaking a major, digital change programme moving services to the cloud for greater business efficiency, using the latest Microsoft and ITSM, ServiceNow technologies. Can you, as a ServiceNow Developer, play a key part in this, leading the solution design and development of ServiceNow across the system estate and delivering excellent customer service?
Interacting with the wider business to provide a high level of customer satisfaction you'll;
- design and develop fit-for-business purpose solutions,
- own and manage the scripting of business-critical processes,
- ensure risks are properly managed and mitigated and
- give input into the IT Service Plan and operational service plans.
System focussed responsibilities in a .NET, C#, VB.NET environment will include;
- planning, monitoring, controlling and closing technical tasks for configuration and implementation,
- coding and customising, supporting the resolution of incidents and service requests and answering the "how to" technical and application configuration questions,
- leading on ServiceNow upgrades, enhancements and changes, liaising with the business, IT teams and suppliers for resources.
You'll be aligned with Service Delivery where the customer focussed IT Service Desk provides a one stop approach to IT using Microsoft O365, Active Directory and ITIL processes for incident, problem, change and release management.
You will need, along with a degree level education or equivalent business level qualifications, MS Office skills, an ITIL and possibly a ServiceNow certification;
- sound experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration, possibly having led successful deployments,
- an in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow applications including data structures, scripts and interfaces to other applications,
- the ability to provide technical advice on proposed developments, troubleshooting and undertaking root cause analysis,
- have prepared technical reports, analysed information using strong problem analysis skills with knowledge of mathematical concepts to validate
Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical, robust and methodical approach with clear and concise written and communication skills. You'll be comfortable working across all levels in the business and with business partners, presenting to teams and managers. You'll be open to change, able to facilitate, gain the support of others, influence outcomes, work independently or as part of a team.
The office base will be Kings Cross, London. In the current environment, the Service Delivery team are working remotely but you will need to attend either the Kings Cross and/or Hammersmith offices as required.
This role offers a base salary of £53,500 plus benefits which include generous annual leave, Health Cash Plan, Season Ticket loan, Life Assurance, a generous contributory pension offer and other benefits.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£53.7k - £53.7k Annual