Senior Network & Security System Engineer
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by Swisstech Recruitment
- As a senior system engineer, you will take on the role of a network and security specialist in a successful and motivated infrastructure & security team.
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of network and security solutions in the area of perimeters and datacenters. You also define architectures and zone concepts for our clients customers.
- You will actively help shape our service portfolio and implement projects/solutions for customers in German-speaking Switzerland and transfer them to the company operating organization as a managed service.
- You support your colleagues in operational matters across the entire Network + Security product and service portfolio. You also support our company organization.
Please bring it with you
A lot of experience with network segmentation and zone concepts:
- Design suitable concepts based on requirements
- continuous further development of concepts
- deep understanding of communication channels
- Segmentation and microsegmentation
Expert knowledge and experience in:
- Cisco routing & switching in the datacenter environment (ideally CCIE)
- Cisco ISE
- Fortigate NG Firewalls with UTM feature set
Additional know-how and experience with:
- Vmware NSX and distributed Firewalling
- Affinity for automation
For all positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment.