Windows Engineer-ADFS/Azure AD (w/m)
Posted on Sep 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Windows Engineer-ADFS/Azure AD (w/m) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive experience with ADFS, Azure AD, Windows Server including Windows Server Security Hardening
- Expertise in Code Integrity, DSC Configuration, Group Policies, Multifactor Authentication and PowerShell
- Profound Knowledge of VM technologies such as VMware, ESX and Virtual Center and of Internet Information Server, Citrix, Active Directory, Networks and storage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the JB Active Directory Federated Services
- Executing Windows and Azure AD infrastructure Engineering and working on ADFS/Azure AD/Windows related interfaces and components including managing of ADFS SSO application
- Managing on Boarding and integration progresses of new applications as well as working with modern authentication, tokens, certificates, windows server Security Hardening, Code Integrity, DSC Configuration, Group Policies, Multifactor Authentication and PowerShell
- Collaborating with stakeholders, co-workers and suppliers like IAM, Access Management, Windows and Linux, Virtualization, Network and DNS
- Planning, coordinating and executing any life cycle activities with regard to ADFS infrastructure, surrounding systems and system relevant changes
- Working and supporting Projects as well as defining, automating and optimizing processes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.