Account Manager, CRM and Marketing Manager
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Account Manager, CRM and Marketing Manager, up to £50,000. This is a very varied commercial, IT and marketing role for a significant business services provider. The position is a combination of 'glueing together' existing marketing and contact management systems into a new system that you will recommend to the board of directors. You will then implement the new CRM system and regularly communicate with their affiliate and broker partners while also leading the marketing strategy and dealing with third-party agencies and tools. The role will be home-based with occasional working from the stunning HQ in Central London by the River Thames.
To succeed, you will be a rare individual with a strong marketing background and the 'steel' to appoint and terminate relationships with third-party agencies. It requires an efficient, organised professional that loves to work on a variety of projects at any one time yet also has the strength of personality to challenge the 'status quo'.
The role requires a commercially creative and multitalented individual with broad skills such as marketing flair and the ability to spot and exploit commercial opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a brilliant marketer who has the personality to manage over three hundred affiliates and brokers effectively. It requires a person who is driven by delivering exceptional customer service and enjoys working in a busy and diverse role that will continuously challenge your skills. You will be entrepreneurial and commercially creative with a sense of humour and high levels of integrity. You must also have excellent spoken and written communication skills.
To apply, you must meet the following three requirements:
1) You must be highly proficient with CRM Systems and have experience introducing a new CRM system into an organisation. We assume that the CRM System will need significant tailoring and customising to suit the business' needs, and therefore some technical understanding would be helpful. In the first few months, we anticipate that you will also be working closely with the technical team of the CRM firm to enable the required customisations and integrations.
2) You must know about social media marketing, and 'inbound marketing' techniques, including marketing automation and information systems. Also, you will have some involvement and input in the creation of marketing collateral with third-party agencies.
3) You will be used to using website Content Management Systems (CMS) and be technically proficient to look after the day-to-day 'health' of the website, including ensuring it meets best SEO practices.
As a person:
* The role requires someone positive, friendly, articulate and likeable but also has the 'steel' to liaise with brokers and affiliates that introduce the business and earn a commission from this. The CRM needs to manage, make simpler and automate the commercial side of these relationships.
* You will be systems-oriented with experience in making operations more efficient while adhering to required legislation and regulations
* You will have good time management and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
* You will be a conscientious person that can be depended upon to get a good job done.
* Willingness to undertake some repetitive tasks such as data cleansing, data input and sales administration may be required in the short term until the CRM system is fully operational.
* To finish, you will be competent in managing PPC campaigns to achieve the best ROI and facilitating email and similar marketing campaigns.
To apply, please email
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and