Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Programme Manager (12 Month FTC)
Role: Programme Manager (12 Month FTC)
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Salary: £48,123 - £51,348
My client, operating in the public sector, is looking for a Programme Manager (12 Month FTC) to responsibility, on behalf of the Senior Responsible Owner for delivering change and ensure the overall integrity and coherence of the programme.
- 28 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Sports clubs
- Flexible working conditions
- Professional development and training
- Situated in a highly desirable company HQ with its own staff restaurant
- Free health and wellbeing programme
- Finance and discount scheme redeemable on a range of leisure, retail and entertainment outlets
- Extensive experience in the management of programme and project whole life costings/benefits realisation.
- Experience in leading a team in a large and complex organisation.
- Proven track record in managing change.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Use of project tools e.g. Kedelyn software.
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince2, PMP.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Jenna Carman @ ITECCO on (phone number removed) or email jenna . carman @ itecco . com
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£800 - £825 Daily
£75k - £80k Annual
£85k - £90k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£500 - £525 Daily
£600 - £650 Daily
£600 - £658 Daily
£80k - £100k Annual