Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by CV-Library
AVK UK Limited is part of the AVK Group; who are market leaders in the supply of valves, fittings and flow control equipment to the Water, Waste Water, Oil and Gas industries throughout the world.
A vacancy has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join our UK Marketing team, based in our Staveley office, reporting to the Head of Marketing.
As the Marketing Manager, you will lead our strategic initiatives to achieve our 3 year business plan objectives, driving growth in revenue and profit in our chosen market sectors, delivering best in class Go-To-Market strategies consistent with business and market needs. Conducting research on competitors, new entrants to the market and potential partners, you will then use this knowledge to feed back into the Product and Marketing teams to help inform and further develop the wider business strategy.
1. Plan and deliver targeted marketing campaigns with a multi-channel approach for new and existing products/services.
2. Develop messaging and content deliverables that articulate service offerings, differentiating values, and key benefits.
3. Work closely with product, sales, partners, and analysts to position products/services at a high level and around individual features that they bring to market.
4. Undertake competitive intelligence and customer insights.
5. Develop and maintain sales and marketing materials for use in different sectors, and different stages of the sales cycle.
6. Produce monthly reports reflecting metrics and project status’, objectives and barriers.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field. 2+ years of marketing experience preferably with product marketing management experience and will be able to demonstrate their capability.
If you want to join a progressive and successful organisation and you have a passion for product marketing, then we would like to meet you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual