Senior Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer REMOTE
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time Remote role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Sr. Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer. Candidate will be responsible for multiple major technical aspects and forward engineering in the field of machine learning, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and ontology engineering technologies.
Candidate will be responsible for researching, designing, and building various scales and complexity systems by implementing supervised and unsupervised machine-learning techniques. This individual will apply technologies and methodologies associated with machine learning, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and/or ontology engineering technologies.
- Lead Applied Machine Learning software engineering technical competency
- Identify, research and realize key machine learning technical capabilities in the industry
- Lead design and build mid to high complexity machine learning systems
- building data pipelines in getting the data required to build and evaluate ML models.
- Leverage continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices, including test automation and monitoring, to ensure successful deployment of ML models and application code.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state-of-the-art, next generation big data and machine learning applications.
- Apply applicable policies and standards while working toward specific objective.
- Independently directs implementation of new initiatives for machine learning technology solutions.
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer role- This is a senior Individual Contributor role not a manager
- Bachelor's Degree (MS+ is preferred) in Computer Science/Engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 7+ years full time hands-on software engineering experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years full time hands-on machine learning or artificial intelligence software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with programming languages such as Python, Java.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models in microservice architecture on a cloud environment.
- Experience in building models for deep learning, speech recognition and natural language processing systems
- Experience using frameworks for machine learning and data science like scikit-learn, keras, pandas, numpy, XGBoost, TensorFlow, pytorch.
- Experience of software delivery practices including Git and CI/CD tools.