Junior Solution Architect
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Arvato UK
Working closely with Senior Architects and playing a pivotal role within the team by assisting with the development of strategies and architecture solutions across the Arvato CRM UK business. This includes services across Local and Central Government and the Private Sector. This role assists in the development of new solutions and building the Arvato capability enabling Arvato to independently design and commission ICT solutions for new clients.
Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables:
The Junior ICT architect will be responsible for:
• Assist in the management of the overall architecture and engineering standards
• Help develop policies, procedures, standards and guidelines related to IT solutions
• Co-ordinate the enterprise escalation point for technical assurance and IT solution based decision making
• Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
• Undertaking research into ICT technologies and initiatives and collating this information to assist in the development of strategies
• Communicating architecture requirements to business stakeholders
• Translating business requirements into architecture specifications
• Assisting with presentations of architecture solutions to key stakeholders
• Maintaining and updating the enterprise architecture repository
• Coordinate the solution review process and manage the associated SharePoint information process.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to build strong relationships
• Be able to research and develop skills and solutions in new and emerging markets
• Career focused with long term objectives
• A passion for technology
• Attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Knowledge or experience of solution architecture design.
• Demonstrate a wide breadth of technical knowledge of contact centre technologies: Voice, IVR, webchat, email, an understanding of API's, cloud services and web services e.g. AWS, Azure, Genesys, Salesforce, ZenDesk)
• Comfortable operating at many levels, technical, SME, vendor, etc.
Working Relationships & Interfaces
Cyber Security team, External Customers, Programmes, Professional Services, ICT Delivery, Solutions Development Sales.
The remit of this role will span across the business. This role should have experience across cloud technologies. Experience of working within or an understanding of the processes, challenges and architectural complexity of today's Contact Centres and Service Portals/Communities will also be advantageous.
Roles Specific Behaviours:
• Analytical with good planning and organisational skills
• Presentational confidence - both orally and in written format
• Effective communicator
• Team player
• Able to work on own initiative
• Assertive, adaptable, and creative
• Dynamic and vigorous
• Self-motivated & self -sufficient
• Successful administration of framework, processes, and tools
• Effective tracking and communication of solutions status and metrics
• Maintenance of the IT Solutions database
• Delivery of architectural designs
• A can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
• Ability to cope under pressure,
• Collaborates well
• Professional and positive approach