JDE Senior Financials BA
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
You will be the Senior Lead subject matter expert for the Financial Module of JDEdwards EOne. As a member of the Project Delivery team this role will require close collaboration with stakeholders, business users and the technical team in order to provide high quality project deliverables.
- Work with business users to gather, refine, and document business requirements to enhance JDE E1 functionality based on approved user requirements in a 9.x environment
- Provide proof of concept, document detail solution design and test cases
Provide vision, leadership and drive the processes changes and improvements within the financial functions.
- Participate in strategy planning activities, and be the functional leader in the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, and testing for all financial system enhancements and changes.
- Prepare, present & review overall plans, status reviews and reports as required by project and with BU responsible.
- Be able and willing to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Provide functional support including system configurations related to JDE all Finance modules, but exceptional strengths in:
- Manufacturing Cost Accounting
- Product Costing
- Perform post go-live operational support after project delivery launch through project phase transitions to Operations team
- Desire to continuously improve IT-Project Delivery by seeking solutions and offering alternatives
- Minimum of 5+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is preferred
- Strong Financials expertise within JDEdwards from multi-plant/multi-Company Manufacturing Corporation
- CPA is preferred
- Extensive experience working with financial accounting within chart of accounts
- Implementation/upgrade experience with JDEdwards 9.2 EOne system
- Understanding of 9.2 development tools eg Orchestrator, Watchlist, CafeOne
- Manufacturing environment extensive experience interacting with users and customers at all levels within a multi-company, multi-plant environment
Key Skill Sets:
- Good communication skills to all project stakeholders, in both written and verbal formats
- Ability to prioritize among a wide range of competing responsibilities
- Self-sufficient, results driven with an open (growth) mindset
- Creative and critical thinking approach to solving problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skillful at building meaningful business relationships
- Capable at leading project initiatives to improve financial reporting and processes