Communication & Marketing content Copywriter/Proofreader
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Communication & Marketing content Copywriter/Proofreader vacancy requiring profound copywriting knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 2+ years' working experience in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Ability to assist with detailed communication planning and implementation for project go-live as well as to rewrite HR and IT technical jargon
- Proficiency in Office 365 Teams, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional team and lead key projects
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Reviewing and editing the wording and flow of conversations to be used in the new virtual agent as well as rewriting and editing existing HR content into HR knowledge articles while working with the content owners to make sure all information is accurate and engaging
- Ensuring that the company's tone of voice is consistently used across all channels such as HR Portal, HR knowledge base and in virtual agent conversation flows
- Supporting the project team with the migration of content from the current HR solution into the new ServiceNow platform as well as the team with running employee experience (EX) sessions, deciding on topics to cover, taking notes and supporting the design decisions
- Managing basic communication and tone of voice training to a variety of stakeholders, including content owners and the project team
- Helping coordinate multiple stakeholder engagements, such as setting up meetings/group sessions and working with Interstellar program change lead to ensure alignment on overall program communication approach, plan and timing
- Liaising with HR Communications and Group Internal Communications for training, align our approach and to implement the communication plans
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.