Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Wilton Bradley
Wilton Bradley specialises in the design, development, distribution, and marketing of consumer products in the toy and outdoor leisure markets. We supply our own brands and products to a broad range of customers, from independent and multi-national retailers to international distributors. Whilst product design and development are a key part of what we do, we also distribute a select number of market leading brands in the UK including Bestway and Lay-Z-Spa, two of the world's leading inflatable/leisure brands. We have recently been recognised in the London Stock Exchange Group's Report: 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain, acknowledging the fastest growing businesses across sectors and regions which have achieved significant performance.
The primary objective of our Customer Services Advisors is to deal directly with customer queries and fault requests for both e-commerce business and a warranty service for a global manufacturer. You will be deal with customer queries on social media, telephone or email, ensuring that calls and emails are answered in a fast, efficient and professional manner in line with business process.
- Must be able to start training on a Monday if successful for the role. Unfortunately, due to the training programme, we are unable to accommodate any training hours missed for the first week of employment
- Interviews to be held via Teams video link
- Fixed term contract during Summer holidays
- Unfortunately there is no opportunity to work from home
- Shifts available: Tuesday to Saturday with days off Sunday and Monday or Sunday to Thursday with days off Friday and Saturday
- Hours of shifts are scheduled from 08h45 - 17h30, 40 hours a week.
- Overtime is offered when there is a high volume of work paid at time and a third.
- This is a fixed term role until September 2021, with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Answer incoming calls and also respond to cases via email
- Dealing directly with customer queries and fault requests, providing accurate information
- Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records
- Provide product information, replacements and replacement parts
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including a personal computer
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£19k - £19k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£9.44 - £9.44 Hourly
£20.6k - £21.7k Annual
£20.9k - £20.9k Annual
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£10.9k - £10.9k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£9.4 - £9.6 Hourly