Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
Do you want to work in a pioneering company with an impact on society? Are you looking to boost your professional growth, being part of an emerging company?
You will be part of an international team whose goal is to get every single lab in the world using their lab operating system.
Do you want to participate? Keep reading!
Your mission: You will be responsible for developing new IoT business opportunities on a global scale, making an immediate impact on the company.
As Software Engineer... what will your contributions be?
- Development and maintenance of software applications.
- Development and integration of technological components.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of multitier applications.
- Implementation of user requirements.
- Estimate effort, costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each service request in line with the agreed requirements.
- Consultancy studies on specific technical matters regarding information systems and IT processes.
- Preparation and validation of quality plans for building and maintaining information systems.
- Analysis of business processes, user requirements, functional requirements and technical requirements of a software project.
- Design of sound technical solutions for new information systems or for adaptations for existing information systems.
- Data analysis and modelling.
- Cost/benefit analysis in the area of information systems.
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders: users, project managers, etc.
- Define practices and guidelines for development environment management.
- Produce regular or ad hoc activity reports and updated planning for future activities.
- Setup and maintenance of development environments.
What will make you succeed with us?
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (eg UML).
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis.
- Good knowledge of automating deployment, scaling, testing and management of containerised applications (eg Kubernetes)
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and microservices.
- Good knowledge of behaviour-driven development (BDD).
- Capable of applying formal quality standards in the IT environment. Quality of IT projects.
- In depth knowledge of application development environments.
Do you feel like applying? We're expecting you!