Business Analyst - BA, Payments, Software, Products, Transaction, Banking, Madrid, Remote, Spanish
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Business Analyst, BA, Payments, Software, Products, Transaction, Banking, Transaction Banking, Madrid, Remote, Spanish, English.
I am looking for a Business Analyst to work for a World leading Software Provider for Financial Services and Payments companies to work for one of their clients on site in Madrid, Spain.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst with strong and recent skills in Business Analysis, Payments, Banking, Financial Services, Transaction Banking, Software, Products and Technology.
- Understand Business and Operations focus areas in the area of Payments Processing.
- Gather, understand and analyse requirements from clients.
- Define product solutions that fit client's requirements (Process flows, User Interfaces, System Interfaces, Reports, etc.) and propose alternatives when required.
- Maintain Product/Requirement documentation (Product User Journeys, Business/Functional Requirements, Test scenarios, etc.)
- Provide support to development and testing teams on Payments domain and requirements understanding.
- Verify Test results to confirm proper implementation of requirements.
- Provide support to customers during product testing activities or production issues.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of issues.
- Manage defects raised while client's UAT activities and production operation.
- Manage Change Requests.
- Define needs and recommend solutions to deliver value. Enable change through company products.
- Provide customer training on the product when required.
- Participate in demos and requirements discussions to prospective clients.
- Provide functional and domain related inputs for creation of responses to RFPs.
- Create solution presentations and present them to the clients.
- Research recent advances in Payments Business and Technology on an on-going basis.
- Provide inputs and guidance to roadmap for the Intellect Payments Products.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish and English with good presentation skills is mandatory.
- Excellent Payment domain skills, with prior work experience of either for a Bank in the Payments area or a BA for top banking sector clients in a top IT firm.
- Experience of working as Business Analysis or similar in the Payments space
- Ability to communicate properly both with the customer and with the development and testing teams.
- Proven analytical skills, demonstrated in earlier engagements with Tier 1 customers.
- Ability to understand Business requirements, appreciate the pain areas and create solutions.
- Solutioning skills and experience of large scale solution design on at least 2 projects/services.
- Knowledge of and experience of working with multiple Payment schemes across the world
- Must have basic understanding of Collections, Receivables, working knowledge of liquidity domain is desirable.
- Good personality, confident in mannerism and speech, passionate about area of expertise,
- Experience working with collaboration tools like Confluence, JIRA and ServiceNow is desirable.
- Domestic and International Payments,
- Payment routing, Cheques, Clearing & Settlement Systems(Giro, BACS, CHAPS or equivalent),
- SWIFT, SEPA, Standing Instructions, Direct Debits, Bulk Payments and Bulk Payment formats (EDI, SWIFT, SAP iDOC, ISO20022 XML, NACHA etc)
- Familiarity with regulations like PSD, AML, OFAC.
Please send me your CV for an immediate review.