SQL Server DBA 12 Month Contract Belgium
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
I am partnering with my European Engineering Client, who is currently looking SQL Server Database Administrator to join their server team based in Ghent on a 12-month rolling contract. This is an onsite role with some homeworking.
SQL Server DBA Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Processing DB requests
- DML changes
- Tuning in monitoring
- Troubleshooting support
- Participate in the automation of routine tasks, automatic monitoring of operational systems and quality controls,
- Play a role in the global strategy to realize further industrial IT standardization and knowledge transfer between different sections and departments,
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the continuity, constant growth, and renewal of the database landscape.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2019, 2016, 2014.
- Knowledge Microsoft Server OS
- Knowledge of other RDBMS: OracleRDB, Oracle, MySQL. (desirable)
- Knowledge of RedGate SQL Monitoring tool (desirable)
- You should have an interest in the latest IT technologies and infrastructure, such as eg Windows Server, System Center, Clustering, SAN, Backup & Restore, Hyper-V, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, and a solid team player
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English essential
If you have the necessary skills required as an SQL Server DBA and are available for this challenging and rewarding 12-Month rolling contract opportunity, please send your CV ASAP for consideration.