Business Analyst - Energy Trading
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Business Analyst - Energy Trading, The Hague, >1 year
The growth ambitions mean that a scaling up of capabilities to manage renewable power generation and trade in the fast-paced, highly automated intraday markets is required. This scale-up to support the business is alongside enhancing and building on existing solutions for trading and market data.
The objective of the NL BRP Project is to automate the end-to-end process required for the company's Energy Europe to act as the 'Balance Responsible Party' (BRP) in the Netherlands.
- Identifying and defining the business needs for Power Trading stakeholders, and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
- Aid IT software development work on project, enhancement request or defect fix request
- Corporate IT and agile experience
- Some Energy trading/B2B/B2C experience
- ETRM knowledge and experience
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai or send an email with your recent CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.