IT Asset & Configuration Manager
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
Your Part of the deal
Implementation of IT Asset and Configuration management Governance and Processes are amongst key objectives of the company. We have recently migrated to ServiceNow as supporting platform for the CMDB. The goal is now to implement all the means to ensure data quality in term of completeness and accuracy and enforce the CMDB become the single source of truth for all IT processes. This goes on one side through the setup of proper Governance and Processes and on another side through the implementation of the technical means for data collection and integration. In parallel, controls and KPI must be developed and implemented to make visible the CMDB quality level and enforce remediation actions.
As It Asset and Configuration Manager, you'll participate to the Process definition, documentation and implementation. You'll engage with CMDB Customers and Data Providers to setup data Sharing agreement and define associated KPI to ensure data quality.
The team being constituted of different areas, you'll mainly evolve in the Process and Governance Domain of the team, considering nevertheless the other matters the team is responsible for (Operation, engineering, etc ).
- You have a strong experience with IT Asset and Configuration Management Process (ITIL) and related data Management.
- You are Processes and Services oriented and have experience in defining, designing, documenting and implementing transversal processes with several stakeholders.
- You are able to propose KPI and/or Dashboards and implement Controls to meet the CMDB quality expectation
- You have experience with ServiceNow as CMDB platform.
- you're able to evaluate and challenge customer experience and give recommendations to improve the overall efficiency of the asset management within the organisation.
Skills/experience considered as a plus:
- You have experience in Software Asset Management.
- You have experience in data management and related governance.
- You have experience in data life cycle management and master data management.
- You have experience with process modelling (BPMN on ARIS).