Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by CV-Library
My client, one of the largest police forces in England and Wales, based in Worcestershire is currently looking for an experienced Programme Manager for twelve month fixed-term contract to start ASAP.
Reporting to the Head of Change, the Programme Manager will have many years of public sector experience and will develop, plan and manage the delivery of change programmes and projects, and prepare relevant programme documents at each stage.
As a skilled Programme Manager, you will be able to provide effective co-ordination of the force’s change programme’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies. To be considered for the Programme Manager role you must have a professionally recognised project / programme management qualification (e.g., Prince2, Agile MSP etc). You also must have the following skills and experience, such as
* Knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects and programmes.
* Significant experience of the management of programme and project whole life costings and benefits realisation.
* Have experience of leading a team and managing staff in a large complex multi-faceted organisation.
* Have experience of risk management practices.
* A Proven experience of managing change.
* A track record of developing strong working relationships with a wide number of internal and external stakeholders including reporting bodies, senior executives, professional advisers and suppliers.
* Have proven experience of obtaining business briefing information, negotiating and rationalising requirements in line with organisational requirements.
You must be able to demonstrate your ability to plan, organise and deliver programmes and projects within governance frameworks. You will be strategically thinker who is able to lead the development and delivery of organisational wide business change programmes.
It is imperative that you have effective negotiation and influencing skills and are in expert in the use of project tools, in particular Keyed In software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest Police Forces in the country, but please only apply if you have had experience with Change Programmes within the public sector in the past
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £80k Annual
£85k - £90k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£500 - £525 Daily
£600 - £650 Daily
£600 - £658 Daily
£80k - £100k Annual
£600 - £658 Daily