Senior Data Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior Data Business Analyst - London/Remote - £90k+ (Flexible for the right person)+ package
An independent consultancy with deep expertise in all things data (think, strategy, integration, migration, governance, quality, and architecture) are looking to hire a Senior Data Business Analyst.
Your role will be to work on the Customer Master Data Initiative for a prestigious global financial markets company based in London. The goal of which is to drive convergence with customer master data.
This initial discovery work aims to identify the current customer data landscape across the company and drive increased consistency with customer master data and associated processes.
Previous experience in a Financial Services organisation is critical for this role.
The key responsibility will be to translate internal and external clients’ business needs into solution implementations and evaluate requirements whilst recommending appropriate alternatives.
* Undertake investigative, analytical, and other fact-finding work in support of business analysis activities.
* Capture internal and external client requirements to inform solutions and alternative paths.
* Produces high-quality documents to codify end-user requirements, including product and solution specifications.
* Evaluate new technology developments and evolving business requirements to recommend appropriate alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
* Prepare and present communications to sponsors and stakeholders on the results of business analysis activities.
Examples of project work:
* Core Planning Activities for the discovery work.
* Current State Analysis.
* Business engagement to assess the current state of customer master data and associated key processes across the company.
* Analytics and metrics associated with the distribution of customer data.
* Document the current state of customer master data and processes.
* Target State Definition.
* Identify and assess options available, including outline costs, for target state of customer master data.
* Vision for customer master data to generate business buy-in.
* Define Target Operating Model for customer master data and key processes.
* Formalise a Business Case.
* Benefits, and value, associated with achieving the target state for customer master data and processes.
* Present a strategic recommendation back to senior stakeholders.
* Strong Capital Markets or Post Trade experience.
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
* Previous Senior Business Analyst experience in a Financial Services organisation.
The company is great, supportive, professional and at the forefront of data governance.
This will be a home-based role for the foreseeable future, with all interviews to be carried out by video conference.
Hit the apply button and discover what’s possible