Senior Java Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for someone to join OpenMarket, an Infobip company as a Senior Java Software Engineer. On this position you will be dedicated to your microservices and deal with challenges of large architecture that is scalable, balanced, sends over 500 million messages daily and helps our clients to grow their business. It’s an opportunity to work in one of our requirement areas and this position is focused on our communication platform as a service (CPaaS) solution.
What will you do at Infobip?
* Develop, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot your team services
* Have full ownership of the code you produce
* Write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance with clean code principles
* Have a general overview and understanding of the interactions and dependencies in the entire system
* Grow towards full stack development and for us this means work primarily on backend development but also expand your knowledge on working with databases, system design, alerting and monitoring tools and frontend development
* Work within agile framework (Scrum, LESS) and have a dedicated Product Manager
* Participate with your team in agile practices such as sprint planning and retrospectives
* Expand and improve your knowledge both internally and externally and be a part of engineering community
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £75k Annual
£65k - £85k Annual
£68k - £75k Annual