Brewery Experience Manager - Meantime
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by CV-Library
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a new Brewery Experience Manager to join the Meantime Brewery retail team.
We’re looking for big personalities and craft beer lovers to join the Meantime Brewery Experience Team as a Brewery Experience Manager. You'll help us spread the word of UK’s Pioneering craft brewery whilst being responsible for managing and providing a program of brewery tours & events to consumers, sales teams, distributors, and other industry professionals providing a in depth but entertaining insight in to our beer.
Your key responsibilities will include;
* Head up our tour programme as lead tour guide, managing other guides and developing their skills
* Accountable for the performance of the Brewery Tour Program and support of Brewery Shop, ensuring they meet both financial and brand targets
* Achievement of sales targets for Tours and the Shop through the creation and execution of footfall driving events in the Brewery and successful up selling of Meantime Product
* Ensure required margins are achieved through careful purchasing of stock, appropriate pricing and effective stock management
* Control of variable costs such as labour to ensure the achievement of net profit target
* Ensure tours are effectively marketed, managed and executed with correct allocation of tour guides and Brand Ambassadors with the Visitor Centre Manager
* Plan, organise and host internal and external events working in collaboration with the Tasting Rooms team
* Ensure customers (internal & external) and correctly invoiced and on time
* Report weekly sales figures and provide analysis on tour numbers and vouchers
* Manage the booking system, including creation of new products when required
* Ensure all customer enquiries, feedback and complaints via whatever source (e.g. verbally, e-mail, Design My Night and online review sites) are responded to promptly
* Ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained
* Assist in the recruitment, select, onboard and develop new staff members for the Brewery Tours and Shop
* Build team relationships, hold regular team meetings and ensure individual development plans are implemented
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness, health and safety standards and maintenance of the Brewery Experience.
* Act as Duty Manager for Visitor Centre as required