Director of Financial Services
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
We at Lewis Davey are seeking a Director of Financial Services for our client, one of the leading the Sustainability Consultancies in the UK. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to demonstrate leadership and experience within the Sustainability sector with company consistently growing with the demand of its services.
You will be responsible for the current and continual development of our clients financial services. Engaging with client stakeholders at C-suite level and and working closely and meticulously with the technology, sales and delivery team to meet the demands of the market and position as overall market leader in the industry.
- Responsibility for our clients financial services sector;
- Accountability for ~50% of of the revenue and growth target;
- Develop and lead the dedicated financial services team with Industry and technical expertise to work alongside our delivery teams on financial services clients;
- Provide support and leadership to both the sales and delivery teams on the developments and requirements of the financial services sector.
- Support the technology team in expanding and refining their technology and data platform solution to meet the evolving needs of the companies financial services clients;
This is the perfect role for an executive in the financial services sector with an unquestionable passion for sustainability. You will have the eagerness to drive growth into an expanding market and will also help your team flourish under you leadership.
We at Lewis Davey our keen to hear from you if you are leading a sustainability or financial services team within a consulting or advisory practice, with P&L and team management responsibility. our client is looking for an individual that understands the strategic drivers of ESG and sustainability within the sector and how this translates into actionable demand across the sub-sectors of financial services.
- 10+ years' experience as an ESG and sustainability professional within the financial services sector;
- Experience having P&L accountability for significant division / team.
- Ability to recruit a dedicated financial services team to support broader delivery team on large client accounts;
- Ability to define and refine the sector strategy and go-to-market approach within the FS sector;
- Solid understanding of the financial services reporting disclosure requirements - SFDR, EU Taxonomy, TCFD etc. Ability to advise clients on how reporting can be leveraged internally and externally through their reporting cycles and disclosures
- Strong management and client relationship skills
Get in Touch
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply or email for more information.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.