Solution Architect (Software)
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Daniel James Resourcing
Platform Solutions Architect (Software).
An Experienced Platform Solution Architect is being sought by a technology company that are a part of a global and very well-known brand making some rapid developments and additions to their businesses to ensure they are able to leapfrog all competition, post covid.
This Platform Solution Architect role will pay anything up to £100,000 plus a great package and will be based out of their newly refurbished SW London offices and will allow for very flexible working post covid.
As the successful Platform Solution Architect, you will be the primary technical contact for one or more projects or product roadmaps and modernising mid and Back Office systems.
You will be joining a smart, experienced, fast-moving and rapidly growing team where you will be responsible for the design and architecture of eCommerce-based technology solutions and you will bring experience in Agile software delivery to champion best practices within the team and to provide continuous visibility of progress both internally and to external stakeholders.
To be successful in this Platform Solution Architect role, you will need a strong mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Architectural patterns such as SOA, Microservices, ESB.
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Strong experience in visual design tools and methodologies to create architectural blueprints.
- oWASP Security Principles and associated best practices for delivering secure software solutions.
- Experienced in automated testing and CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Deployment ie, Azure Devops, Jenkins, TeamCity, Go-CD & Octopus Deploy).
- A very good understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform).
- Containers and server-less architecture.
- Kubernetes & container orchestration technologies.
- API Management
- NOSQL stores and non-relational databases
- IIS, HTTP, Windows & Web Services, Web API, Web sockets, Web farms, Load balancing etc.
- SOLID code principles
If you would like more information on this Platform Solution Architect position including a full job specification, please apply today with an updated copy of your CV and we can set up a chat!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£100k - £110k Annual
£600 - £750 Daily
£65k - £80k Annual