Data Analyst Lead
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Daniel James Resourcing
A Data Analyst Lead is required by a financial services company based in Farnham, Surrey, paying up to £70,000 + an annual bonus and great benefits.
This business is fast-moving and never stands still - constantly innovating and improving. You'll be challenged and trusted to use your expertise and initiative to grow.
As the Data Analyst Lead you will regularly engage and collaborate with major stakeholders across the entire business and also be required to maintain and develop automated solutions for data input and data integration, as well as analysis and reporting to ensure the whole Group has the information to succeed.
Being the successful Data Analyst Lead using this technology, you will be very hands-on, and be responsible for the data operations of the team, the Data Analyst Lead will help build and manage a small team. You will also play a pivotal role in translating data into common, understandable, and valuable information for end users within the business.
The duties for the Data Analyst Lead will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Developing automated solutions for data input and data integration
- Analysing data and delivering competitive sales leads and business intelligence
- Reporting and analysing data, ensuring that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs
- Maintaining, designing and delivering ETL processes using SSIS & Azure Data Factory.
- Managing the ongoing development and delivery of all BI related projects across the Group
- Building and maintaining batch reporting and test framework
- Proactively identify new technologies which will improve the delivery of BI solutions
- Reporting and analysing data ensuring that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs
To be successful in this Data Analyst Lead role, you will need to have a very strong mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, PowerBI and AI/ML (Azure)
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Strong experience/knowledge in data, analytics, reporting and development
- Demonstrable understanding of data management and best practices
- Exposure to Agile working practices
- Commercially aware and focused with experience of working with financial data
- Any Exposure to Python Scripting
At the moment they're working remotely, and there's the potential for this to continue for this position, however, there will be a need to attend the office on a weekly basis post covid restrictions.
If you would like more information on this Data Analyst Lead position including a full job specification, please apply today.