Energy Consultant - Cardiff
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing end-to-end energy services provider who are looking to add an experienced Energy Consultant to their expanding Cardiff team.
- Degree educated in the relevant discipline.
- Experienced in energy management, energy engineering or building services.
- Experienced in consulting on energy management including energy audits, monitoring solutions, designing conservation measures, identification and delivery of energy reduction projects.
- Experienced in generating cost benefit analyses and the verification of energy savings.
- Experienced in designing, installation or project management of mechanical or electrical engineering projects.
- Experienced in energy or building services modelling packages (e.g. IES, TAS, Energy Pro) as well as macros, programming or other forms of automation for the development of efficient processes.
- Experienced in independently managing projects and ensuring work is delivered as expected to a high standard within the allocated time-frame and budget.
- Undertake data analysis for buildings and energy systems.
- Undertake in-depth energy audit of buildings and energy systems.
- Research and keep up-to-date with energy saving technology & systems improvements.
- Produce high-quality, client-focused energy audit reports including recommendations prioritized by return on investment.
- Liaise with clients to establish requirements and present business cases.
- Provide strategic advice relating to energy, carbon and utilities management.
- Deliver energy reduction projects and post-implementation savings verification.
- Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues.