Junior Community Engagement Manager
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A Property focused Communications Consultancy with an impressive client list is looking for an energetic, talented Junior Community Engagement Manager to join their young vibrant team.
You will be joining a company who pride themselves on their strong relationships with major developers who have some of the most exciting large-scale regeneration projects in the London area.
To be considered, you will have proven experience in the following:
* An understanding of planning and design in the built environment,
* Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and listening,
* Stakeholder engagement experience,
* Participated in workshops, public communication, and/or various community events,
* A passion for building a community and the property industry,
* At least 1 year property experience in communications, community focused role, creative, or consulting,
* Energetic and willing to get involved and learn quickley
This company will expect you to work hard. They will offer you:
* A very sociable team,
* A warehouse style London office,
* Weekend away trip to a cultural town,
* At least one day in the office,
* Attendance to relevant industry events and seminars,
* Progression to Manager level,
* Salary of 20-30k
* Access to the Bonus system
If you would like to be considered for this role, you will need to tick every box above and also be based in the UK. Please do get in touch.