Graduate EIA Assistant
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
If you are a graduate who has just completed their BSc or Msc in an Environmental related subject then this opportunity may be of interest in you.
An opportunity has arisen to join a reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy as an Assistant EIA Consultant as part of the Environmental Planning Team. Here you will be working alongside a well-established team of professionals, who pride themselves on achieving their best outcomes for their clients, all whilst being in a workplace that offers extensive benefits such as an annual discretionary bonus scheme and private health care. This role would be suited to a Graduate of an environmental related discipline, with and understanding of EIA or environmental planning, who is wanting to work in a forward thinking, incentive-oriented company.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Providing support for the delivery of a variety of EIA and other environmental planning projects.
* Preparing the Environmental Statements and other required deliverables.
* Conducting research for business development and supporting with the tenders.
* Effectively liaising with project managers with financial management of projects and market research for preparing tenders.
* Conducting research in the environmental, sustainability and climate change fields.
* You will hold a relevant degree at BSc level or higher.
* Holding an IEMA membership is desirable but not necessary.
* It would be desirable to have had relevant industry in a similar role although that is not a necessity.
* Having an understanding of EIA and the UK Planning system is preferred.
* Excellent report writing skills
If the outlined opportunity sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Georgia on or email across your CV to
Alternatively, if you are interested in roles in the wider market then I would be happy to discuss what could be your next potential career move.