Senior Sustainability Consultant
Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A market leading international multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Sustainability Consultant to coordinate and deliver decarbonisation advisory services, low carbon assessments, mitigation, and enhancement design for major infrastructure projects, regional and strategic energy planning, zero emissions transport advisory services, and sustainability advisory services.
You will be a highly experienced sustainability professional with extensive experience working collaboratively with public sector organisations, delivering major sustainability projects. You will have a breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the context of masterplans and strategic planning. You will also have a strong understanding of relevant policy and legislation.
Skills and experience:
* Expertise in at least two of: transport decarbonisation, sustainability strategy and policy, net zero energy, sustainable infrastructure planning, carbon accounting, net zero energy systems
* Refined consultancy skills
* Good understanding of UN SDGs, principles for sustainable development and the Well-Being of Future Generations Act
* Experience of writing technical and non-technical reports
* Project and commercial management experience
If you have the suitable skills and experience please apply directly, or contact Gareth on to discuss.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual