Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An exciting opportunity for BREEAM assessors of varying abilities to join a leading global engineering consultancy company based in either Leeds or Manchester. Salary DOE.
About the Company
* A Global engineering consultancy company which provides services across several domains including the likes of construction, science and technology.
* Works with top consultants in the field who specialise in various stages within the life cycle of the projects.
* Operating in over 400 locations, employing over 21,000 individuals worldwide.
About the Role
* Working within the Sustainability team, you will be required to undertake BREEAM assessments throughout the project life cycle.
* Supporting assessments with evidence from the design to construction stages.
* Work responsively with both clients and other employees within your own team as well as company wide.
* Draft statements regarding sustainability status endorsing planning applications.
* Draft DREAM assessments for MOD projects.
* Meeting DIO obligations by completing MOD Sustainability appraisals.
* Must be a qualified BREEAM assessor.
* Have experience in the field and are confident when communicating with clients regarding their BREEAM assessments.
* Competent in understanding and translating electrical, architectural, plumbing and mechanical information into BREEAM assessments.
* Eclectic range of experience amongst different fields.
* BSc or MSc in a related field.
* Familiar with the building design industry.
* Strong interpersonal skills utilised with clients and team members.
* Written and verbal skills are of a high standard.
* Microsoft Office and Windows proficient.
* Excellent time management skills and comfortable working autonomously.
* Flexibility to work across several projects.
This position is open to multiple grades from grad roles through to associates. For the more senior positions, candidates must be qualified BREEAM assessors and be able to demonstrate technical application of BREEAM alongside alternative sustainability tools within the construction industry. Public and private sector experience is also necessary for these roles.
If this job sounds like it could be the next step in your career, please contact me at
Not for you? If you know of someone who could be interested, we plant a tree for every successful referral as part of our offsetting initiative, and also give 250 as a thank you - does anyone spring to mind?