Posted on Sep 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
Working in the European arm of one of the largest privately held real estate investors and managers in the world, this ESG focused role will be focused on setting, coordinating and implementing ESG policies and frameworks across a diverse portfolio of assets.
You will be a highly accomplished sustainability professional with a background in property. You will have a breadth of knowledge across ESG in property, and have refined analytical skills. You will be able to persuade and influence a diverse range of stakeholders, and be able to communicate complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
* Design, implement and expand ESG strategies for operational, value-add and development assets
* Establish ESG standards across the European platform for different asset classes and strategies
* Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders and facilities, property, and construction to ensure that ESG strategies are current and forward thinking.
* Review the details of each asset's ESG strategy and set goals to achieve successful implementation
* Manage initiatives with third party ESG consultants, facilities and property managers and other technical consultants
* Champion sustainability within the business
* Support the preparation of selected ESG reporting for assets on a quarterly basis
* Oversee the assurance of ESG metrics
* Support in the planning and preparation of GRESB submissions
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on