Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Senior Oracle DBA - Contractor Role - Daily Rates - Dublin - Roles x2
Skills Required -
- 5-8+ years commercial experience working as an Oracle DBA
- Install, configure, upgrade, and manage Oracle database systems
- Oracle 10, 11g, 12c
- Strong Experience in managing large databases, partitioning, Data warehouse experience
- Configure/Troubleshoot Oracle replication (Oracle GG)
- Hands-on knowledge in Oracle DB Migration
- Monitor Servers through Oracle OEM
- Proficient in backup & restore methodologies, Tuning databases, refreshes, Reorgs and script writing.
- Apply patches, Proficient in managing RAC cluster and DataGuard databases.
- Coordinate with various teams and customer to schedule database activities
- Maintain detailed documentation of DBA processes and procedures.
- Experience in executing DR activities, database upgrades and patching along with all the regular database maintenance activities.
- Accountable for performance and capacity management for databases
- Should have worked with backup appliance zfs & zba configuration
- Experience with Linux OS
- Remediation of Security Vulnerabilities
*Live Roles - Apply for immediate consideration*
If you are interested in these positions please forward your CV in strictest confidence.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
€350 - €350 Daily