Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in process modelling in an industrial environment
- Good command of mass, momentum and heat transfer phenomena
- Expertise in Computational Fluid Dynamics software package OpenFOAM and programming experience with Python or similar
- Ability to make the scientific results of your work understandable to employees with different backgrounds
- Know-how of current trends in the field of modelling and simulation in the pharma industry
- Master degree in process, mechanical- or chemical engineering, physics, material science or in a related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing methods for the large scale production of drug substance with tailor-made solid properties and deploying numerical tools based on the latest trends in literature
- Applying in-house and commercial numerical tools to the drug substance process development
- Contributing to lab-phase experiments planning and transferring process to commercial equipment
- Delivering high quality data within defined timelines and aligning to current industry expectations
- Implementing knowledge and presenting results to the crystallisation experts and chemical engineers
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.