Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Who are you?
An Azure DevOps Engineer with security background who has an overview of a generalist and therefore an effective consultant & engineer.
You are well acquainted with network and application security, as well as both technical and organisational areas. You continuously search for fresh ideas and gain more professional knowledge in order to enlarge your technical capabilities, as well as improving your soft skills. Furthermore, you have a sharp analytical eye and do not easily get stressed. In fact, you perform well under pressure.
You are bold, do not simply take things at face value and dare to ask questions. You are able to entice managers, colleagues and customers with your ideas. This means you can easily convince people and transpose technical jargons into understandable language effortlessly. Sometimes you will only be given five minutes to substantiate your advice & solution. This should be enough to make your statement.
What is required?
- Solid experience working with and integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines;
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform and it's security engineering concepts & implementation.
- Strong technical knowledge of secure engineering principles;
- Working knowledge of risk assessments, vulnerability- and compliance management
- Strong communication skills in English.
Which skills are pre?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Information Science or relevant studies
- Information security (IS) professional qualifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM and CCSK
- Azure specific certifications such as AZ-300, AZ-301, AZ-400 and AZ-500
- Have experience with (cloud) security best practices and translate this to specific advice for the business as well as the bank.
- Working experience of minimal 5 years in IT, with at least 3 years in Information security
Good understanding or familiar with:
- Migrating workloads from classic datacentres to the cloud
- A good understanding of cloud concepts and best practices
- Cloud security with special focus on Azure and SAAS-solutions
- Patch management, Anti-malware, Access Control Management, Secure Coding, pentesting
- Network security eg: Firewalls, Proxies, DNS and emerging technologies such as SDN
- Proven security processes, technologies and architectures such as hardening, patch management, access control, cryptography, communication protocol, Windows and Linux
- Application security and security coding (OWASP)
- Agile way of working and DevOps