Marketing & Communications Specialist - Banking
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Experis AG
Marketing and Communications Specialist - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to support the overall Marketing & Communications strategy for Switzerland, with focus on external and internal Marketing & Communication and alignment with the different project streams
- Develop in collaboration with Regional Marketing the Segment Marketing concepts
- Create and coordinate marketing material in collaboration with different stakeholders
- Support/Align with Regional Marketing and Branding & Communication in the creation of the segments pitchbooks
- Represent Project Team in development of Marketing Campaigns
- Internal Marketing & Communications - Videos (eg launches, updates, etc.)
- Communication to the front eg emails, newsletter, Intranet-articles, support of SRHs
- Develop internal supporting material
- Strong track record of developing and implementing dedicated marketing strategies and concepts
- Experience with different communication tools and methods (eg Videos, Newsletters, Articles)
- Previous knowledge/experience on marketing & communications within Private Banking
- Experience in Project Management
- Very good MS Office skills
- Ideally multilingual (English and min. one Swiss language - German, French and/or Italian)
- Capable to familiarize very quickly with new topics
- Ideally you will also have experience in creating Client materials for client segments
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.