Cloud Data Integration Engineer (w/m)
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cloud Data Integration Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Willingness to learn how to work with ServiceNow MidServers and maintain its infrastructure, prior ServiceNow experience is highly advantageous
- Familiarity with Agile development processes with the capability of acting as technical lead as well as of providing technical support and guidance
- Knowhow in designing, deploying, and supporting automated ETL jobs for a variety of data source typesl
- Strong understanding of CMDB/CSDM data model and of best practices for data integration, ETL, MID server management and server/network connectivity
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in the ServiceNow Data Integration Engineering stream by joining a specialised and highly motivated ServiceNow team
- Developing and maintaining ServiceNow MidServer infrastructure as well as supporting the creation of DevOps tool chain interfaces with ServiceNow
- Executing changes and analysing incidents and problem tickets while ensuring troubleshooting of complex issues down to code level
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with different teams such as product owners, internal customers, application owners and vendors to identify solutions and drive positive change
- Driving continuous service improvement initiatives including process optimisation, automation via scripts and other innovations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.