Product Operations Manager
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Product Operations Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Working experience in Product Operations, ideally within the travel industry
- Expertise in project management, troubleshooting and problem-solving with a sound understanding of Google Ads
- Familiarity with Internet technologies such as SQL, HTML, Cookies, XML, JSON, CSV as well as basic knowledge of URL, HTTP and HTTPS is beneficial
- Strong communications skills including the capability to manage partners
- Committed to quality, architecture, and documentation along with the ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Ensuring technical account troubleshooting and consultation
- Supporting partners during onboarding on new Travel Ads products
- Advising on Hotel Center including Account settings, linking account and feed details as well as on Google Ads topics such as conversion tracking, custom URL parameters, campaign setup and performance management
- Managing partner communication and expectations while monitoring cross-functional communication and escalation
- Collaborating with Sales, gTech and Eng to identify and solve partner problems
- Identifying trends and communicating actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.