Project Manager Security/Safety (m/f/d) to work at multinational Institution in Luxembourg
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) with strong knowledge in Security and Safety to work at multinational Institution in Luxembourg team.
- Propose detailed requirements for the Facilities Management data collector for data needs and features from Buildings & Logistics Department clients;
- Propose IT infrastructure architecture for building related services allowing on premise, cloud and hybrid solutions;
- Prepare requirements accordingly to assure that the future implementation of the solutions/systems will be based on off-the-shelf solutions;
- Establish list of data required to be shared from Protection Systems to the FM Systems and to which applications it will be transferred (name of system, type of data, retention period);
- Prepare details on solution for secured and time limited support and maintenance remote con-nections for vendors/engineers when accessing Buildings & Logistics Department systems (Protections Systems, FM systems, etc.) and their data instead of ability to access on permanent basis;
- Propose strategy on people and vehicle identification for purposes other than physical access control and establish separation of the access pass (badges/cards) from other CS services (printing, time & attendance, payment, etc.);
- Perform Data Protection Impact Assessments and obtain advice for usage of biometrics for Physical Access Control Systems (and as well for Facilities Management services if needed).
- Propose IT infrastructure for building related services including: architecture, technologies and data model;
- Establish monitoring strategy related to technology and security of our buildings and facilities management infrastructure for the IT infrastructure for building related services;
- Provide infrastructure prerequisites for Servers, Switches, cabling, backup power supply, wire-less technology, workstations, etc.;
- Propose the requirements for the people and vehicle identification technology used at EIB Group (cards, badges, tokens, biometrics, etc.);
- Provide high-level estimates on resources required for the on-boarding and running of each strategies/processes/applications in the future.
- University degree and 4 years of experience in Project Management.
- Programme and project management methodologies (eg, Prince2 and/or PMP/PMI) relevant to large and complex initiatives, including the definition of priorities, and roadmap, and the provision of high-level costs and workload estimates;
- Managing and delivering on an large scale project dealing with security, safety, network, build-ing infrastructure and managed services;
- Coordinating design and implementation of office buildings electronic systems infrastructure (technology) - including creating related processes and methodologies;
- Maintenance and support services of office buildings electronic systems infrastructure (technology) - including creating related processes and methodologies;
- Technology solutions/systems for at least two of the areas: Network infrastructure, Facilities Management, Smart buildings, Security and Safety, Cyber-security;
- Providing services remotely through teleconferencing, video conferencing and other electronic means of communication.
- Developing and managing project budgets, schedules, and timelines
- Understanding and integrating appropriate project management tools and processes
- Making timely decisions based on facts, circumstances, and needs
- Understanding industry trends and their impact on business
- Applying the necessary requested subject matter expertise (SME) to the project
- Conducting scenario analysis
- Conveying information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Integrating business goals into the project scope and deliverables
- Developing metrics to track progress towards goals
- Managing and resolving conflicts
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels in a multicultural environment
- Professional use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project software
- Demonstrate experience in managing projects in multiple European countries
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 38 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.