Senior Build Engineer (DevOps) - 6+ Months - Remote
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Senior Build Engineer (DevOps) - 6months + - Remote
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior Build Engineer (DevOps). As Senior Build Engineer (DevOps) you will be implementing and extending the client's software development environment (mostly for C/C++/Python), in a blend of existing and new tooling. The focus of this job is on the build environment (the toolchains that translate source code into binaries and distribution/installation packages).
Requirements Senior Build Engineer (DevOps) Role:
- 3+ years' experience with Linux and similar open source technologies
- Thorough knowledge of one or more Scripting languages as Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell
- Experience with make based build systems
- Experience in Object Oriented software languages as Java and C#
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with CI/CD tooling like Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Gradle (Groovy, Java)
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe methodologies, including the appropriate tooling (eg Jira).
Details Senior Build Engineer (DevOps) Role:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months + extensions
- Location: Remote
- Rate: Depending on experience
If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Senior Build Engineer (DevOps) position, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.