Supply Chain Lead
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Experis AG
Supply Chain Lead
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Supply Chain Lead to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this temporary role based in Zurich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available to start in September this year.
Location: home based position
Start Date: September 2021
Duration: 1 year
You will be a key interface between multiple manufacturing sites and the Buyer to ensure uninterrupted supply of divested products, by process ownership.
- eliminate supply disruptions
- set up effective relationship with the Buyer manufacturing network
- to lead within area of expertise and/or contribute to continuous improvement in capabilities of the manufacturing supply functions to engage in evaluation activities for business development deals
- adjusting processes and systems to ensure professional and effective business and patient centric output from manufacturing supply engagement in evaluation activities for business development deals.
- Scientific graduate (BSc, MSc) with 5+ year pharmaceutical or chemical experience in European and emerging markets, understanding the complexities of market dynamics, operations via direct and indirect business models (ie via distributors)
- 15+ year solid accumulative experience in diverse skills across various supply chain and logistics with increasing responsibilities and accountabilities, including at mid-senior leadership positions
- Expertise in distribution channels and tenders' specifics, import regulations for finished goods, regulatory and certification requirements (including serialization) within the pharmaceutical industry in emerging markets is a must
Change control in GMP/pharma environment is preferable
- Project management in (contract) manufacturing, supply planning, divestiture/(de)-merger/acquisitions
- Experience in the use of supply chain and demand planning tools, ERP systems (SAP), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Data Reporting tools (Qlik, Power BI)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and any other languages
- Experience in top 10 pharma supply chain is preferable
- Strong data management skills, organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively. Ability to prioritize work, identifying potential delays and implement solutions before they occur.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and multiple projects in multinational environment and Matrix organizations
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and have the ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
High mathematical aptitude and basic understanding of statistical modelling
- Patient and Customer centric with service-orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with, focus, overcome resistance and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures and disciplines. Must be able to influence without authority
- Successful in building relationships and teamwork
- Ability to make sound decisions in an environment where complete information is not always given
- Highly analytical: critical-thinker; strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail;
- Motivated: enthusiastic; strives for excellence; continually seeks to improve self.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.