Product Master (£500 p/day) MDM Specialist - ERP/CRM
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Etonwood
As a Senior Business Analyst and Product Master with expertise in MDM (Master Data Management) you will have the opportunity to define and deliver an enterprise CRM transformation programme. Working within a highly Agile environment, you will support the Scrum teams in making timely decisions, as well as providing the correct information and hands-on support for the team. Applicants suited to this role will have experience with working on large scales CRM transformation initiatives involving implementations of the likes of Salesforce (SFDC), Pipedrive, HubSpot CRM, or Insightly.
- Rate - £500 p/day
- Duration - 6 months minimum
- Location - Remote - UK or Europe
- Applicants must have British or EU Citizenship
You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, and be able to hit the ground running - thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and showing a proactive approach to work. You will build and maintain relationships, showing versatility and the ability to comfortably adapt to changing circumstances.
- Experience of Agile methodologies with the ability to follow internal standards within a scrum delivery team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong previous experience of businesses analysis on medium and large-scale projects.
- Arrange and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistent high-quality communication.
- Experience in using a variety of tools and techniques to analyse, document and map complex business processes via process flows.
- Identify areas for process improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business processes.
- Write and load business requirements, user stories and epics (that are in line with acceptance criteria) into Jira.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and system specifications.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off prior to sprint development commencement.
- Work closely with developers during sprints to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of requirements.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to IT and to the business (including senior managers) at all stages of the project life cycle to build relationships and gain commitment.
- Support UAT during all sprints to ensure requirements have been delivered and are ready for release.
- Work closely with IT and the business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process.
- Knowledge and experience of delivery in Agile projects.
- Proven track record of process mapping and producing high-quality process flows.
- Ability to effectively gather high-quality requirements, write and refine user stories.
- Worked on both large scale and smaller projects and been responsible for defining and designing business solutions.
- An understanding of technology and IT systems.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and schedule own work, and work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills - be able to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts.
- Jira and Confluence experience is advantageous.
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).